Other then email you can submit your maps via an ftp. I use filezilla and you can get it at WWW.download.com It is free.
This is how you use it.
2.Click site manager. A new box will pop up. Click new site. In the box put the following info:
Host - hagadoo.com
Server type - FTP - File Transfer Protocol
Logon type - normal
User - mapsubmit
Password - CONTACT REZ325 FOR THAT INFO BY PM!
Then click connect.
Click on the folder icon and right click and pick "add directory" This will make a folder for you. Rename the folder with your site name. Now all you have to do is double click to open the folder and then drag your maps from your computer to that folder.
1. Locate in the map section which map you want to download.
2. Click on "Go Get It". The map will now begin to down load onto your computer. It comes zipped, you will need a "free" downloadable tool to unzip & open it. Follow this link; winrar
3. Once on your desktop, move it (the zipped file) into your CustomLevels folder found here; C/Program files/Atari/DeerHunter 2005/Game/CustomLevels.
4. Right click on zipped file and extract here. At that time, the SPK file should appear. It will look like a red round circle with a white triangle in the middle of it. You can delete the zipped folder at this time it you choose.
5. Close the complete folder / file and the launch your game. You should see the map in your location bin when you view all the maps available.