Search for at
hagadoo.com Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 8 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Topgun #3 /BiWeekly 11-19 - 2:00 pm est. - 12-3 2:00 pm est. DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:49 pm
ron4560 View latest post
Topgun Week # 2/BiWeekly # 22 11-5 -11-19 3 pm est -2 pm est DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 2 Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:52 pm
ron4560 View latest post
recording and screenshots Info, questions and suggestions for hunts. cowboy 3 Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:08 pm
DanthemanBoone View latest post
Biweekly #19 09-24 - 10-08 Results DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 1 Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:23 pm
Vic View latest post
PM's General Talk REZ325 1 Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:17 pm
alot of dh2005 questions Deer Hunter 2005 cowboy 6 Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:33 pm
REZ325 View latest post
Results Topgun Week 1/Biweekly #21 10-22 -11-5 DH2005 Weekly Hunt ron4560 0 Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:35 pm
ron4560 View latest post
1st Deer with a Bow Deer Hunter 2005 jummpy123 2 Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:16 pm

Having Trophies Mounted

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    hagadoo.com Forum Index -> Deer Hunter Tournament
 View previous topic :: View next topic  
rrrr

usa.gif

Reputation: 39.9Reputation: 39.9Reputation: 39.9Reputation: 39.9

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:39 pm Post subject: Having Trophies Mounted Reply with quote

Hey guys, rrrr here, I (for some odd reason) enjoy playing Deer Hunter Tournament. The graphics are good on my computer and I really dont lag. If I do it is very little. The frustrating thing is it says I cannot register due to the fact I registered to many accounts. But they could atleast give me a number to contact the support about. Also which the update would come out and so would they also fix the online mode. (Never understood why you need a product key and why it's so hard to find). But today I have a question which I found quite interesting which is how to mount an animal. When you start the game or enter the hunt you have these tips and one of mines said something like if you plan on having your trophy mounted never drag it on its back or whatever. If you guys know how to mount an animal it would be nice to share your answers. Thanks.

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in
DanthemanBoone
Staff
Map Maker

newzealand.gif

votes: 8

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:49 am Post subject: Re: Having Trophies Mounted Reply with quote

I played DHT when it first came out but it seems more usefull now as a beer or coffee coaster than a serious game.

Some one offered a brand new copy as a prize for a competition about a month ago ..but there were no starters and he is still stuck with it..

There were many great promises made that never came to anything and they never made any attempts to fix the probl;ems
that were glaringly obvious right from day one.

I was never able to register and play on line even though I tried several times. That was a major problem that they were aware of, it affected many people. but they and never did anything about it either. Crying or Very sad

And what happened to the Red deer and Wild boar that were promised in the pre release articles. Confused

As far as mounting deer  or other tropies, I saw that tip too. I think it was just meant to be a another way they could fill up the tips and tricks folder and make it look important. Rolling Eyes

I still wipe off the disc now and then and give it a run , until the first time I change my equipment in game, like swapping the gun for the Binos..then I usually get a texture crash on the ground or undertree textures. Mad

Now I only play only to remind myself how lucky we are to have dh2005. Smile

Old Hunters never die.They just sit around the campfire and tell the biggest lies.

Get registered or Log in
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jimbo1952

usa.gif

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:35 am Post subject: Re: Having Trophies Mounted Reply with quote

you have to sneak up behind it very slowly...and you might try blowing in it's ear first.  
dhunter000

usa.gif

votes: 1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:27 am Post subject: Re: Having Trophies Mounted Reply with quote

RRRR, you would be better off forgeting about DHT and sticking with Hagadoo to participate in our weekly tournaments and even the Swiss tourneys! I was a member of DHT untill every thing went south and the game was not being supported, hunters also bought cheat codes which is totally wrong. Mad  Joining Hagadoo was the best move I made and well worth it.
dhunter000 Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Visit Revolution-Mods.com Today
rrrr

usa.gif

Reputation: 39.9Reputation: 39.9Reputation: 39.9Reputation: 39.9

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:38 am Post subject: Re: Having Trophies Mounted Reply with quote

Guess yall are right though but I really dont have that much time to do the weekly hunts. Use to like last year. But just been busy. But yeah I was kind of dissapointed no Red Stags or Wild Boar. Also the fact that they were just trying to fill up tips and other problems. This is probably a new low for games because I never seen a hunting game or game in general with there on online not working and lie. But oh well, I still play DH2005 sometimes (sometimes at Steele's). But oh well, thanks guys for your answers.

Get registered or Log in
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view hagadoo.com Forum Index ->  Deer Hunter Tournament All times are UTC - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: